VSI for VMware vSphere Web Client 6.6
Application host plug-in prerequisites
- – Windows Server l Linux l AIX
- – 150 MB minimum. Exact value is displayed in the installation wizard.
- – 2 GB minimum CPU 2 CPUs Prerequisites
- – VMware virtual machine OR HyperV
Memory and disk space requirements are the same as on physical host.
- – 8085, 10004, pushing the host plugin to a Windows host requires CIFS access (TCP port 139 and TCP port 445).
- – Source IP is AppSync server: l Destination IP = Production or mount host running UNIX AppSync Host plug-in l Destination port = 22 (SSH port), Protocol: TCP Source IP = Production or mount host running UNIX AppSync host plug-in l Destination IP = AppSync server l Destination Port = 22 (SSH Port). Protocol: TCP
Virtual Storage Integrator (VSI) 6.6 is an EMC plug-in for the vSphere Web Client. VSI 6.6 allows the VMware administrator to provision, monitor, manage, and protect datastores on EMC storage directly from vCenter, simplifying management of the virtualized environment. VSI 6.6 supports AppSync Release 2.2 SP1 and the storage platforms that AppSync 2.2 SP1 supports, namely XtremIO, VMAX, VNX, VNXe3200. VSI 6.6 is distributed as part of the EMC Solutions Integration Service 6.6.