EMC Atmos provides a wide range of software and hardware options to match size, feature, and location requirements.
EMC Atmos Software Offers
- Cloud architecture for efficient object storage, protection, and access across distributed systems
- Single system that’s active across locations
- Seamless scalability to easily add capacity, applications, tenants, and users
- Easy access across networks and platforms
- Automated data placement, protection, and services
- Central management and provisioning across the entire storage cloud
- Multi-tenancy, metering, and self-service across tenants
Choose from Three Atmos Software Packages
Atmos CE: Complete Edition provides full Atmos functionality designed for distributed locations including: multi-site active/active, multi-tenancy, full policy controls. Deployed on Atmos hardware.
Atmos LE: Light Edition offers a subset of Atmos functionality to meet cloud archive and centralized data centers including: 2 sites, 1 tenant / 1 subtenant, limited policy controls. Deployed on Atmos hardware.
- Atmos VE: Virtual Edition provides full Atmos functionality of Atmos deployed on any VMware-certified third-party storage, including: EMC Celerra, CLARiiON, Symmetrix, VNX, VNXe, and Isilon.
Deploy on Purpose-built Atmos Hardware
Atmos provides three purpose-built storage systems: small/medium compute, large/dense compute, and dense capacity. All Atmos systems use Intel processors, include 3TB drives, and use standard racked, cabled, and configured components.